Ordering wholesale glass or
plastic bottles in bulk can translate into huge savings if the
volume is large enough. Volume discounts are routinely offered by most
bottle supply companies. They will even offer additional discounts to
possible wholesale bottle companies can be challenging since visiting
a physical location is likely going to be impractical. A different
approach is often necessary to determine the quality of a prospective
supplier. First, look for a professional website, a physical address,
and a phone number. Follow that up with a
whois search and cross-check it with the information provided on
the website. Also, ask around. Third party suggestions and word of
mouth can have a huge impact on your decision. Here are a few
questions to ask potential suppliers.
- How long has the bottle company been
- Do they have a professional website?
- Are their prices competitive?
- Are they the manufacturer of the
- Do they carry their inventory in
- Where are they located?
- What are the shipping costs?
- How fast is their delivery?
- What is their return policy?
- Do they offer sample bottles?
- Check with BBB, Bizrate, etc?
- Look for reviews on 3rd party sites?
- Word of mouth suggestions from
others in the same field?
In most cases a good bottle company will allow easy access to product
information, competitive volume pricing, and a well defined shipping &
return policy. It is often worthwhile to order something small and
relatively inexpensive as a test or ask for product samples.
In general, the experience of searching for an online wholesale bottle
company should be positive as the most prominent companies are very
professional and have competitive pricing. Quality, however, may be
your biggest hurdle and it may take purchasing from several suppliers
before the optimal level of service and quality is achieved.